Escape-mental diversion by means of entertainment or recreation.

Hi, welcome to my blog. I created this blog to be able to connect and share with like minded people. You know, those of us that want or need to escape from the every day. I will share with you my experience with art and craft classes I am taking. My projects, My favorite YouTube videos,and blogs that I follow.
I hope you keep on stopping by as I am building my blog day by day.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Great Blogs!

Hey guys , I have found some Great Blogs...make sure you check them out...some even have free classes . I am currently taking a free class with Monica Zúñiga from Hands and Heart .  The class is call Free Spirit, I am really enjoying it ...I should have my version completed soon and will post as soon as it is done.   I should warn you the problem with finding these Great Blogs is that you will want to take all the classes, by what they are using, read all there post, see who they follow then follow who they follow and hours pass by and you haven't been able to complete your art work because you are following.

No comments: