Escape-mental diversion by means of entertainment or recreation.

Hi, welcome to my blog. I created this blog to be able to connect and share with like minded people. You know, those of us that want or need to escape from the every day. I will share with you my experience with art and craft classes I am taking. My projects, My favorite YouTube videos,and blogs that I follow.
I hope you keep on stopping by as I am building my blog day by day.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Savannah's Garden

As much as I would like to paint everyday is getting more difficult. I know better times will come, I just wish it would get here sooner. But, with the limited time I had I did manage to take another class with Moni from Hands and Heart. This painting was Inspired by her class The Perfume of Life and the beautiful garden's of Savannah. As always I really enjoyed her class .

1 comment:

Artenvy said...

I love your painting! The colors you chose are perfect and my favorite color hues! Great job and good for you making time for your painting! Sometimes I think Art is what keeps me sane!